Java Industry News
Cloud Expo Announces CloudStorm @CloudExpo To Be Held April 19, 2010
At CloudStorm, you will receive in 100 minutes an update of the latest trends and products in Cloud Computing
By: Corinna Melcon
Mar. 28, 2010 04:00 PM
The latest Special Event to be announced in conjunction with next month's Cloud Expo in New York, of the several that are being held in conjunction with the main Conference & Expo, is CloudStorm - an event that is well known in Europe but has not yet held an event across the Atlantic.
The idea with CloudStorm, as the name suggests, is that participants receive in just 100 minutes a whirlwind update of the latest trends and products in Cloud Computing, based on "lightning talks" of just five minutes for each vendor. It is being held on April 19, 2010, the morning before Cloud Expo proper opens its doors.
"CloudStorm is an event where the real products are shown," says Arvid Fossen, the Belgian behind bringing CloudStorm to New York City and the collaboration with 5th Cloud Expo.
It has so far enjoyed three successful editions in London, Paris and Brussels, Fossen (pictured above) notes. But CloudStorm @ Cloud Expo marks its debut outside of Europe.
Registering with CloudStorm is free, but seats are limited, so don't hesitate and Register NOW!
CloudStorm will run from 10:00AM - 12 noon on Monday, 19th April and includes:
* Showing the real solutions and products
* An optimal mix of vendors: Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Platform, Load Balancers, etc.
* Drinks and light snacks during and after the presentations
* Networking, the key to this pre-Conference special event!
* Wim De Wispelaere, Sales & Products, Amplidata
* Arvid Fossen, Product Management Director, A-Server
* Clinton Gatewood, VP Corporate Development, Zenith Infotech
Reader Feedback: Page 1 of 1
Latest Cloud Developer Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week