From the Wires
Research and Markets: Communications Equipment: In 2016, the Global Communications Equipment Market Is Forecast To Have a Value of $98.2 Billion
By: Business Wire
Nov. 6, 2012 02:17 PM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bkbb6b/communications) has announced the addition of the "Communications Equipment: Global Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Communications Equipment: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Communications Equipment industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global communications equipment market grew by 4.9% in 2011 to reach a value of $79 billion.
In 2016, the global communications equipment market is forecast to have a value of $98.2 billion, an increase of 24.4% since 2011.
Mobile is the largest segment of the global communications equipment market, accounting for 77.1% of the market's total value.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 46.4% of the global communications equipment market value.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- LM Ericsson Telephone Company
- Motorola, Inc.
- Research In Motion Limited
- NEC Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Alcatel Lucent
- Apple Inc.
- Nokia Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Motorola, Inc.
- Siemens Aktiengesellsch
- Italtel SpA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bkbb6b/communications
Latest Cloud Developer Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week
Breaking Cloud Computing News