From the Wires
Metalogix Challenges You to Unleash Your Inner SharePoint Rockstar
Enter the Inaugural $100K SharePoint Makeover Contest and Share Your SharePoint 2013 Vision With the World and Win $100,000 of Metalogix Software
Nov. 9, 2012 11:00 AM
WASHINGTON, DC -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/12 -- Do you have what it takes to be the next great SharePoint Rockstar? Share your vision for SharePoint 2013 and Metalogix will make it a reality with the inaugural $100,000 SharePoint Makeover Contest. Metalogix, provider of high-performance content infrastructure for Microsoft SharePoint, Exchange and Cloud platforms, is launching this contest to find the person with the passion, creativity and vision to realize the full potential of SharePoint 2013 and become the next great SharePoint superstar.
The winner of the contest will receive $100,000 in Metalogix Software to:
About the Contest:
- The Metalogix $100K SharePoint Makeover Contest is launching at the SharePoint Conference 2012 in Las Vegas, NV.
- One winner will receive $100,000 in Metalogix software.
- Five finalists will receive a Microsoft Surface tablet and will be showcased on the Metalogix website.
- Contestants can submit applications online at www.SharePointMakeover.com or visit the Metalogix booth (Booth #935) at the SharePoint 2012 Conference.
- Finalists and winners will be selected based on their passion, creativity, and vision for how SharePoint 2013 will benefit their organization.
- A panel of expert judges, along with online voting from the SharePoint community, will select the winners. Judges include: Editor-in-Chief of KMWorld Hugh McKellar; Founder of SharePointReviews.com Inna Gordin; and Metalogix co-CTO Trevor Hellebuyck.
- For news and details, as well as to join the discussion on the contest, follow the conversation on Twitter with #SPMakeover and at @Metalogix. In addition, follow Metalogix on Facebook or LinkedIn.
- All applications must be received by midnight EST December 31, 2012.
- Metalogix will select up to five finalists.
- The winner will be selected among the finalists by an online vote.
- The contest does not included licenses of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 software.
- For additional details, please visit: www.SharePointMakeover.com
Share the Contest:
- Once you have registered for the contest, share the news with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, using the official hashtag for the contest: #SPMakeover and encourage others to enter. Sample Tweets include:
- I just entered to win $100,000 worth of @Metalogix software with the first-ever #SPMakeover Contest!
- Enter the SharePoint Makeover Contest and enter to win $100,000 in @Metalogix Software. #SPMakeover #SharePoint #SPC12
For additional details about the SharePoint Makeover Contest, visit: www.SharePointMakeover.com
Metalogix provides high-performance content infrastructure software that transforms the way organizations manage terabytes of business content on Microsoft SharePoint, Exchange and Cloud platforms. For over a decade, Metalogix has helped commercial and government organizations improve knowledge sharing and collaboration across the organization. Today, more than 5,000 customers around the world rely on the company's products to upgrade, migrate, organize, store, archive and replicate enterprise content. Metalogix has moved more than 50,000 terabytes of content -- more than every other ISV in the marketplace combined.
Metalogix was recognized as the fastest growing software company in the Washington D.C.-area by the Washington Business Journal and named to the 2012 Inc.500 list of fastest growing companies. Metalogix is a Microsoft Gold Partner, a managed partner in Microsoft's High Potential ISV Group and GSA provider. Metalogix is a privately held company backed by Insight Venture Partners and Bessemer Venture Partners. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Metalogix, and the Metalogix logo are trademarks of Metalogix Software. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine