From the Wires
Coveo and Sitecore Offer a More Personalized, Relevant Approach to Enterprise Search
Organizations Can Achieve Increased Customer Engagement, Shorter Sales Cycles and More Efficient Customer Service
Nov. 14, 2012 09:38 AM
QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 11/14/12 --
- Coveo and Sitecore, a leading web content management and customer experience management software company, announced a renewed partnership following a solid record of successful joint implementations. The two companies have partnered to bring more personalized enterprise search, increased relevance and advanced customer engagement to more than 80 customer projects, including GE Healthcare, CA Technologies, PFC Energy and Think Mutual Bank.
- Coveo integrates seamlessly with Sitecore's Customer Engagement Platform to provide the extensibility and scalability to enable more personalized website searches. Coveo accomplishes this by enabling unified information access from an unlimited number of disparate data sources, directly within an organization's website, as well as UI configurability and other advanced search and navigation functionalities.
- Coveo applications ensure that every customer obtains the right insight, at the right time, regardless of when or where they need it. Contextually relevant insight helps customers understand the next best action, and gain the insight needed to move further along the buying continuum. Using Coveo and Sitecore to power customer self-service sites enables customers to solve even complex challenges online, reducing customer support costs and increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- The Coveo solution goes beyond traditional keyword searches into guided navigation with conversational, faceted search that leverages meta-data for increased relevance and seamless integration with site personalization.
- Joan Stiller, Executive Support Manager, Think Mutual Bank: "The new Sitecore-based employee portal is a critical element in employee engagement at Think Bank. Sitecore will greatly improve the productivity and effectiveness of banking operations across our enterprise. However, if our users cannot find the content they need when they need it, the value of that content drops to zero. That is why we selected Coveo for Sitecore. Coveo always delivers the right content, in the right context, right when we need it."
- Amar Patel, Senior Technology Partner Manager, Sitecore Corporation: "Consumer and business users expect content to be presented timely and most importantly -- with relevance. Search functionality should be no different. With Coveo, organizations can expect the right content without having to waste time on multiple searches and keywords."
- J.P. Provencal, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Coveo: "Sitecore shares Coveo's passion for innovation and this undoubtedly fuels our successful relationship. Our Sitecore partnership is an indispensable element in Coveo's strategy to help end users around the world gain the right insight to accomplish their goals, every day and every time."
Sitecore is a global software company that creates products to deliver the most relevant experience and content to customers at any moment of interaction and via any communications channel -- the web, email, mobile, social and offline. Our customer experience management platform combines proven web content management with customer intelligence to create a single view of a customer that drives meaningful interactions, increases conversions and builds lifetime customers. Global brands, American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, Heineken, LEGO, Microsoft, and Nestle rely on Sitecore to get and keep loyal customers who engage more and drive revenue growth.
Coveo transforms users' and companies' ability to gain the right insight every time from overwhelming amounts of diverse, unstructured and structured data across all systems -- on-premise, in the cloud and in social channels. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo's advanced, unified indexing technology securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and normalizing structured and unstructured information.
The Company's three lines of business bring relevant insight to CRM for Sales & Service, Web Content Management systems for personalized marketing, and Enterprise Content for engineering and operations. Among Coveo's more than 400 customers are CA Technologies, Lockheed Martin, YUM! Brands, GEICO and Boston Children's Hospital. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine