From the Wires
Research and Markets: Latin American Mobile Broadband Services Markets - Mobile Broadband Connections Fueled by Handset Technology Transition
By: Business Wire
Nov. 23, 2012 11:24 AM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kx9w7d/latin_american) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Latin American Mobile Broadband Services Markets, 2011" to their offering.
Mobile Broadband Connections Fueled by Handset Technology Transition
This study covers the state of the Latin American mobile broadband services markets, and examines the industry landscape, market drivers and restraints for growth, technology trends, handset and data card trends, and competitive structure. In addition, an in-depth analysis of the competitive situation, including mobile operators' market shares, is performed. The base year is 2011 with forecasts running through 2017. The market is further divided into sub-segments including handsets and data cards and 3G and 4G technologies. Detailed analysis is also included for the markets of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Venezuela.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which country breakdowns present the highest growth opportunities from 2011 to 2017?
- What are the trends in the market, regarding technology, competition, consumer demands, and the economy?
- What are the most important drivers and restraints impacting mobile broadband services in Latin America?
- What are the main industry challenges that operators will face until 2017?
- How are LIS divided among handsets and data cards, and how will this change in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
Total Mobile Broadband Services Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kx9w7d/latin_american
Source: Frost & Sullivan
Latest Cloud Developer Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week
Breaking Cloud Computing News