From the Wires
Whaleback Managed Services Opens New Sales Offices to Expand Channel and Customer Support
Dec. 3, 2012 08:30 AM
PORTSMOUTH, NH -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- Whaleback Managed Services, the leader in managed unified communications services, today announced the company has opened two sales offices in Chicago and Atlanta to expand its channel and customer support, and address the growing demand for its CrystalBlue Cloud-based Managed Unified Communications Services in these areas. The new offices are part of Whaleback's broader, long term plan for local office expansion throughout the United States.
"While our resellers and customers span the country, we are seeing strong interest among small and medium sized businesses in the Chicago and Atlanta metro areas for our managed unified communications services," said Chris Daly, Whaleback Managed Services Chief Revenue Officer. "We want to provide the local 'feet on the street' support in those regions to better serve their needs."
Whaleback's CrystalBlue Partner Program offers channel programs and packages designed for a variety of partners including enterprise cloud and voice managed service providers (MSPs), telecom carriers, interconnect companies, telecom and datacom VARs, IT services firms, network systems integrators and sales agents. These packages offer partners:
- Combined upfront and annuity revenue plans tailored to meet a variety of channel partner profiles
- Successful go-to-market programs that include leads, marketing tools, and sales support, with Whaleback Channel Managers devoted to building and enhancing the "Partner Experience" and success
- Extremely competitive managed voice solution offers
- Minimal installation effort
- Reduced support requirements through centralized management and monitoring
- Robust feature set - Mobility solutions that include "find-me-follow-me" options with time of day routing; Contact center solutions to quickly route callers to the right queue, with the right priority; Unified Communications solutions with presence
- Flexible quote tools - Designed for both unlimited and "a la carte" usage plans to match customer needs
- Marketing programs - Solution-based vertical market programs designed to drive lead generation and increase reference selling
About Whaleback's CrystalBlue Cloud-based Managed Unified Communications Services
CrystalBlue Cloud-based Managed Unified Communications Services gives customers a feature-rich, high quality, enterprise-wide communications system without the expense or headache of installing and managing an on-premise PBX. Its features can be accessed anywhere, anytime from the Internet, mobile network or public telecommunications network. CrystalBlue integrates business-class telephony features, high-definition voice, network services, IP desk phones, messaging, collaboration, mobility, service guarantees, and redundancy with the simplicity of a cloud-based service and the quality and reliability of a robust enterprise system.
- Use and pay for only what you need, when you need it
- Access to highly trained support professionals
- Guaranteed full end-to-end support
- Centralized proactive monitoring and management
- Remote problem identification and resolution
- Business continuity planning and coordination
- Future-proof to easily add new applications and services
About Whaleback Managed Services
Whaleback Managed Services is a leading provider of cloud-based managed unified communications services for small and medium enterprises. Whaleback's end-to-end, business-class voice services enhance productivity and reduce operational and capital expenses by offering flexible, feature-rich VoIP calling packages, proactive, centralized monitoring and management, and high-touch customer service. Whaleback's optimized cloud-based managed voice services are used by customers with single and multi-site environments in industries including retail, legal, financial, real estate, service, medical, construction, food, tourism and more. For more information about Whaleback Managed Services visit www.whalebacksystems.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine