yourfanat wrote: I am using another tool for Oracle developers - dbForge Studio for Oracle. This IDE has lots of usefull features, among them: oracle designer, code competion and formatter, query builder, debugger, profiler, erxport/import, reports and many others. The latest version supports Oracle 12C. More information here.
NEW YORK, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: AYN) (the "Fund") today released its monthly portfolio update as of November 30, 2012.
Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
Top 10 Fixed-Income Holdings
1) Port Authority of NY & NJ 5.00%, 10/01/27
2) New York St Dormitory Auth (Maimonides Med Ctr) NPFGC Series 04 5.75%, 8/01/29
3) Erie Cnty NY Fiscal Stability Auth (Erie Cnty Ny Sales Tax) Series 2011C 5.00%, 12/01/25
4) New York St Thruway Auth (New York St Thruway Auth Ded Tax) Series 2011A 5.00%, 4/01/25
5) Puerto Rico Sales Tax Fin Corp. Series 2009A 5.50%, 8/01/28
6) Tobacco Settlement Fin Corp. NY (New York St Lease Tobacco Asset Sec) AMBAC Series 03A-1 5.25%, 6/01/21
7) New York St Envrn Fac Corp. 5.00%, 8/15/24
8) New York St Thruway Auth (New York St Pers Income Tax) Series 2011A 5.00%, 3/15/26
9) New York NY Trnsl Fin Auth Series 2002B 5.00%, 2/01/27
10) New York NY Trnsl Fin Auth 5.00%, 5/01/27
Tax-Supported State Lease
Health Care - Not-for-Profit
Water & Sewer
Higher Education - Private
Industrial Development - Industry
Industrial Development - Utility
Housing - Multi-Family
Housing - Single Family
Credit Quality Breakdown
Short Term Investments
Percentage of Leverage:
Tender Option Bonds:
Term Asset-Backed Loans Facility (TALF):
Total Fund Leverage:
Average Effective Maturity:
Total Net Assets:
Common Stock Net Asset Value:
Number of Holdings:
* The total percentage of leverage constitutes 3.64% through the use of tender option bonds, 35.40% in issued and outstanding preferred stock and 0.00% in investment operations, which may include the use of certain portfolio management techniques such as credit default swaps, dollar rolls, negative cash, reverse repurchase agreements and when-issued securities.
** Includes 40,800,000 of preferred stock at liquidation value.
The foregoing portfolio characteristics are as of the date indicated and can be expected to change. The Fund is a closed-end U.S.-registered management investment company advised by AllianceBernstein L. P.
SOURCE Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
The 5th International DevOps Summit, co-located with 17th International Cloud Expo – being held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open.
Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud comput...
Over the years, a variety of methodologies have emerged in order to overcome the challenges related to project constraints. The successful use of each methodology seems highly context-dependent. However, communication seems to be the common denominator of the many challenges that...
As the world moves from DevOps to NoOps, application deployment to the cloud ought to become a lot simpler. However, applications have been architected with a much tighter coupling than it needs to be which makes deployment in different environments and migration between them har...
17th Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world.
Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterpr...
Hybrid IT is an approach to delivering IT services that matches business requirements and application needs with different IT deployment modalities.
In their session at 16th Cloud Expo, Jeff Katzen, Director of the Cloud Practice at CenturyLink, and Gary Sloper, Area Vice Presi...