yourfanat wrote: I am using another tool for Oracle developers - dbForge Studio for Oracle. This IDE has lots of usefull features, among them: oracle designer, code competion and formatter, query builder, debugger, profiler, erxport/import, reports and many others. The latest version supports Oracle 12C. More information here.
NEW YORK, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: AYN) (the "Fund") today released its monthly portfolio update as of November 30, 2012.
Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
Top 10 Fixed-Income Holdings
1) Port Authority of NY & NJ 5.00%, 10/01/27
2) New York St Dormitory Auth (Maimonides Med Ctr) NPFGC Series 04 5.75%, 8/01/29
3) Erie Cnty NY Fiscal Stability Auth (Erie Cnty Ny Sales Tax) Series 2011C 5.00%, 12/01/25
4) New York St Thruway Auth (New York St Thruway Auth Ded Tax) Series 2011A 5.00%, 4/01/25
5) Puerto Rico Sales Tax Fin Corp. Series 2009A 5.50%, 8/01/28
6) Tobacco Settlement Fin Corp. NY (New York St Lease Tobacco Asset Sec) AMBAC Series 03A-1 5.25%, 6/01/21
7) New York St Envrn Fac Corp. 5.00%, 8/15/24
8) New York St Thruway Auth (New York St Pers Income Tax) Series 2011A 5.00%, 3/15/26
9) New York NY Trnsl Fin Auth Series 2002B 5.00%, 2/01/27
10) New York NY Trnsl Fin Auth 5.00%, 5/01/27
Tax-Supported State Lease
Health Care - Not-for-Profit
Water & Sewer
Higher Education - Private
Industrial Development - Industry
Industrial Development - Utility
Housing - Multi-Family
Housing - Single Family
Credit Quality Breakdown
Short Term Investments
Percentage of Leverage:
Tender Option Bonds:
Term Asset-Backed Loans Facility (TALF):
Total Fund Leverage:
Average Effective Maturity:
Total Net Assets:
Common Stock Net Asset Value:
Number of Holdings:
* The total percentage of leverage constitutes 3.64% through the use of tender option bonds, 35.40% in issued and outstanding preferred stock and 0.00% in investment operations, which may include the use of certain portfolio management techniques such as credit default swaps, dollar rolls, negative cash, reverse repurchase agreements and when-issued securities.
** Includes 40,800,000 of preferred stock at liquidation value.
The foregoing portfolio characteristics are as of the date indicated and can be expected to change. The Fund is a closed-end U.S.-registered management investment company advised by AllianceBernstein L. P.
SOURCE Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
RackWare is a privately held company focused on delivering solutions to easily and cost-effectively enable the use of cloud for today’s enterprises. The company was founded in 2009 by entrepreneurs with extensive experience delivering enterprise-class products in the server, stor...
Ixia develops amazing products so its customers can connect the world. Ixia helps its customers provide an always-on user experience through fast, secure delivery of dynamic connected technologies and services. Through actionable insights that accelerate and secure application an...
In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Mark Hinkle, Senior Director, Open Source Solutions at Citrix Systems Inc., will provide overview of the open source software that can be used to deploy and manage a cloud computing environment. He will include information on storage, networking...
Founded in 2009, after graduating from the TechStars program, SendGrid has developed a cloud based service that solves the challenge of email delivery by delivering emails on behalf of companies. SendGrid eliminates the complexity of sending email, saving time and money, while pr...
SimpleECM is the only platform to offer a powerful combination of enterprise content management (ECM) services, capture solutions, and third-party business services providing simplified integrations and workflow development for solution providers. SimpleECM is opening the market ...