From the Wires
Research and Markets: New Zealand Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems
By: Business Wire
Jan. 2, 2013 09:31 AM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tbk2nn/new_zealand) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "New Zealand Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the New Zealand Healthcare IT market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within two market categories - Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Healthcare IT market categories - Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the New Zealand Healthcare IT market.
Key players covered include:
- GE Healthcare
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare
- Medtech Global Ltd
- Sysmex Corporation
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Orion Health
- Philips Healthcare
- Kestral Computing
- Ascribe plc
- Sectra AB
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the New Zealand Healthcare IT competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tbk2nn/new_zealand
Latest Cloud Developer Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week