From the Wires
Research and Markets: LTE Strategies - Mobile Broadband Full Steam Ahead: LTE Advanced, the Real 4G, Will Be Launched in 2013
By: Business Wire
Jan. 2, 2013 12:41 PM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rxpbs9/lte_strategies) has announced the addition of the "LTE Strategies - Mobile Broadband Full Steam Ahead" report to their offering.
The LTE technology has now been adopted in all geographical areas and is experiencing a rapid growth.
This report provides an overview of the latest trends in the fast growing LTE market and the reasons driving MNOs' migration to LTE. It also analyses operators' roll-out strategies, LTE networks, technical hurdles, the regulatory environment and LTE spectrum issues, in addition to spotlighting the key players' different strategies and what will change with LTE.
- With more than 26 million LTE subscriptions at mid-2012, the LTE ecosystem is growing fast. How fast do MNOs implement LTE?
- TD-LTE is now available commercially in 10 countries. How is the TD-LTE ecosystem developing?
- LTE Advanced will arrive sooner than expected - what impact will this have on MNOs' strategies?
- More than 14 frequency bands are already in use for LTE around the World. What are the consequences for devices and international roaming?
- VoLTE has been launched in August 2012 by three operators. What is the current status of VoLTE?
- How are LTE services priced?
- Which services are pushed by LTE operators?
Slideshow (Synopsis - PDF)
The report ships with a slideshow providing the reader with a synopsis of the study's essential points. It enables you:
- to share the principal findings rapidly with your colleagues
- to use the slides for your internal presentations
- or simply to browse through the main thoughts of the market study at a glance
- Bell Mobility
- Bharti Airtel
- China Mobile
- Clearwire (Mobile WiMAX)
- Dish Network
- E Plus
- HK CSL
- LG U+
- NetCom Norway
- Nokia Siemens Networks
- NTT DOCOMO
- Rogers Communications
- SK Telecom
- Sprint Nextel
- T-Mobile USA
- Verizon Wireless
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rxpbs9/lte_strategies
Latest Cloud Developer Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week