From the Wires
Do You Know Your Ag-IQ? PA Preferred Launches Agri-cational Campaign
Take the PA Pop Quiz and Test Your Home-Grown Know-How
By: Marketwired .
Jan. 4, 2013 12:20 PM
HARRISBURG, PA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Agriculture is Pennsylvania's largest industry, yet few appreciate the full impact of locally-produced goods on our financial and nutritional well-being. With the 97th annual PA Farm Show opening in Harrisburg this weekend, PA Preferred® launched an "Agri-cational" campaign for all Pennsylvanian's visiting the PA Preferred booth at the Farm Show or joining the online conversation.
How much home-grown know-how do you have about the Keystone State? Take the pop quiz below to find your Pennsylvania Ag-IQ.
1. Which type of PA fall produce was the key ingredient in Abe Lincoln's favorite pie?
2. Which of the following items can you find in your fridge and as alternative energy source in PA?
3. Vitamin D can be found by increasing your sun exposure. But which PA-produce item can provide you vitamin D without the sunburn?
4. Which of the following foods does not have its own museum in PA?
5. The capital of PA is Harrisburg. PA is also home to a number of agricultural "capitals." Which of the following is not one of them?
a. Black cherries
6. Of the total amount produced in PA, which of the following products could fill 20,000 bathtubs?
7. Until the 1850s, nearly every PA family had its own:
8. Which of these animals is not part of the name of a PA-produced beer?
9. Pennsylvania could pay for the 2012 Presidential election campaigns with its total sales of:
a. Meat products
10. This popular munchies helped PA to earn its reputation as "Snack Food Capital of the World":
How did you do? Here's a guide to accessing your Ag-IQ?
7-10 correct: Outstanding! Share your knowledge with fellow Pennsylvanian's!
About PA Preferred
Latest Cloud Developer Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week