From the Wires
Research and Markets: Assuring Mobile Backhaul Networks Featuring Leading Vendors such as Alcatel-Lucent, Ciena, Ericsson, Huawei, Juniper Networks, Nokia Siemens Networks, InfoVista and IBM
By: Business Wire
Feb. 4, 2013 06:43 AM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvbnf6/assuring_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Assuring Mobile Backhaul Networks" report to their offering.
CSPs have benefited from standardising their network equipment and management systems that can scale with growing networks.
IP/MPLS has become a popular backhaul technology, but offers CSPs a new set of management challenges in terms of assuring service. This Report looks at these challenges, discusses our research findings and provides recommendations for both CSPs and vendors.
This Report provides:
- an overview of the business environment
- an analysis of the challenges and recommendations
- market drivers and inhibitors
- summaries of key vendors (NEMs and ISVs), including Accedian Networks, ADVA Optical Networking, Alcatel-Lucent, Ciena, Ericsson, Huawei, Juniper Networks, Nokia Siemens Networks, InfoVista and IBM.
- a best-practice case study of Cox Communications.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive summary
3 Business environment
4 Market drivers and inhibitors
5 Mobile backhaul architecture
6 Assuring mobile backhaul networks
7 Leading vendors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvbnf6/assuring_mobile
Latest Cloud Developer Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week
Breaking Cloud Computing News