From the Wires
Research and Markets: Case Study Featuring Amazon, eBay, Google, Oracle and Salesfore: KPN Plans To Launch Aggregated Cloud Services for Enterprise Customers
By: Business Wire
Feb. 4, 2013 07:24 AM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dp2rqx/case_study_kpn) has announced the addition of the "Case Study: KPN Plans To Launch Aggregated Cloud Services for Enterprise Customers" report to their offering.
KPN's launch of cloud services represents a good model of a service provider offering services with a blend of technology, application and channel partners.
This Viewpoint discusses KPN's enterprise cloud service, delivered through a wide range of technology and app partners, in which KPN is able to aggregate an extensive range of cloud services and act as a cloud services broker. It also discusses the five core elements of its service that provide customers with a range of tools to select, monitor and manage their cloud services.
This Viewpoint provides:
- An overview of KPN's plan to launch an enterprise cloud service
- A five-year forecast of enterprise cloud service revenue, growth rates and market share
- A discussion of its channel to market
- A discussion of its technology strategy
- An analysis of its partnerships with organisations such as Amazon, eBay, Google, Jamcracker, Oracle and salesforce.com
- A discussion of the features and functionality of its cloud service
- Market drivers and inhibitors
- Recommendations for operators in this market.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dp2rqx/case_study_kpn
Latest Cloud Developer Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week