From the Wires
ABI Analysts to Provide Strategic Guidance About Transformative Technologies to CES 2019 Attendees
Dec. 6, 2018 11:06 AM
OYSTER BAY, N.Y., Dec. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- ABI Research, a market-foresight advisory firm providing guidance on the most compelling transformative technologies, is pleased to announce that 9 of our analysts will be available on-site at the CES (Consumer Electronics Show) 2019 from January 8-11 for press interviews and one-to-one business meetings to discuss the most compelling transformative technologies.
www.abiresearch.com (PRNewsFoto/ABI Research)" alt="ABI Research www.abiresearch.com (PRNewsFoto/ABI Research)"/>
Analysts in attendance and their associated research areas include the following:
- Eric Abbruzzese, Principal Analyst, AR & Mixed Reality
- Dominique Bonte, Vice President, Verticals & End Markets
- Jonathan Collins, Research Director, Smart Home
- Ryan Harbison, Research Analyst, M2M, IoT & IoE
- James Hodgson, Senior Analyst, Smart Mobility
- Michael Inouye, Principal Analyst, Video, VR & OTT
- Dan Shey, Vice President, Enabling Platforms
- Jack Vernon, Industry Analyst, AI & Machine Learning
- Andrew Zignani, Senior Analyst, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth & Wireless Connectivity
Some early predictions on what ABI Research analysts envision at CES:
- AI processing in many domains is rapidly shifting to the edge, unlocking many new applications for the technology.
- The automotive revolution gathers pace with more significant moves toward fully autonomous vehicles.
- The smart home environment will see room-centric offerings, particularly around multi-appliance kitchen systems.
- Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth mesh devices will build momentum across multiple verticals
If you would like to schedule a press interview or 1:1 business meeting with an ABI analyst, visit https://go.abiresearch.com/2019-ces-schedule-a-briefing.
To learn more about transformative technologies, download the PDF of ABI Research's 2nd annual 'Big Trends Impacting Transformative Technologies'.
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI's own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research's forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/abi-analysts-to-provide-strategic-guidance-about-transformative-technologies-to-ces-2019-attendees-300761380.html
SOURCE ABI Research